- This event has passed.
Stronger Together. Safely Apart.
July 1, 2020
COVID-19 Safety Procedures For Attending Treasured Estates Events
We are excited to be seeing our customers again! Here is how we plan to do it safely under the new County of SB requirements:
- Please do not attend if you have had symptoms, or have been with others who do, in the past 14 days.
- Desperately looking for something? Send a friend and we’ll help them find it. (Hint: ask them to place a FACETIME call to you from the sale, and reverse the camera view to chat and share their live walk-through!)
- All customers 13 years and older must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth (per published May 26 SB County Medical Officer order), from the time you arrive until you leave – preferably one that attaches behind the ears.
- A bandana or scarf will work, and a medical mask is better still.
- Six feet of social distancing is required, especially when standing in line to enter and when waiting in line to check out.
- Respect personal space while shopping and packing.
- Entry may be controlled to avoid overcrowding.
- Other suggested protocols (similar to those in grocery stores):
- Wash hands before arriving and after leaving.
- Come alone, if possible.
- Touch items only if necessary.
- Bring hand sanitizer with you, if possible. (Shortages may prevent us from having enough for everyone.)
We look forward to seeing you all &
getting through this time together in good health!